On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 14:35, xiantingmanbu <xiantingma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How to port MMIXWare into Plan 9?  Has anyone done it?

 Porting wouldn't be hard. I don't remember the code right now (will
look into it when I get home) but probably the only thing you would
have to change would be mmap() to segattach(), or even simple
malloc()-style allocation. Knuth is rather old fashioned, so it might
actually work out of the box with APE, and with little changes with
native libs.
--
Paweł Lasek
On #l...@freenode.net