Since the how-to's are being discussed recently, I thought it would be a good
time to ask:

Once, it used to be the "standard" configuration to have one machine as a
CPU/auth server, one machine as a file server, and one machine as a "terminal",
for a total of three systems, if one had the available hardware.

What's the "recommended" setup now?  Are most people using a combined
cpu/auth/file server running Fossil+Venti, or is the recommendation to use a
seperate fossil+venti server dedicated to file serving, and another to serve as
CPU/auth?

I currently have a cpu/auth server in a vm that I drawterm to and store most of
my Plan 9 stuff on, but since I have an opportunity to move some things around,
am wondering if this is the best setup.

Thanks to all in advance!

-Ben