> fixed, try the latest version from sources.

Wunderbar! Thank you, Cinap.

There are still quite a few "missing syscalls", but
these are just warning messages during compile
(by the same script). If you like, I can give you
the messages, but I presume you've already
acknowledged this.

I've now built kernel modules for my Acer Aspire
One, from Plan 9. (In case someone thought it
couldn't get more esoteric on Plan 9 than Plan 9
itself.)

Now, I've v9fs and can watch movies -- with proper
seeking and what not -- on Linux, hosted from the
external USB drive attached to my Plan 9 CPU server
being managed by cwfs.

Thanks again,
ak