> You have repetitively ignored the heart of my e-mails, and even ignored
> chunks of what I've said just to criticize me.

Sorry, knee-jerk response.  If I disagree with what you say, I'm much
more likely to include it and criticise it than to ignore it.  And I
see little value (to the community) in merely stating that I agree
with you on something, as was the case with the first half of your
message.  So don't shoot from the hip, I do believe that the term
"friendly fire" is an oxymoron when a bullet strikes me.

++L