Last week I said:

        I will send my code at the end of next week: I
        still need time to clean it and to try to resolve
        some imperfections and inconsistencies.

I'll be late.

Last week I also said:

        Another thing that annoy me is that I receive
        swipe-up and swipe-down events only if I disable
        the OS X application BetterTouchTool

I believed that BetterTouchTool was the culprit,
but it is the opposite.  Since Lion, OS X only
sends horizontal swipe events: it doesn't send
vertical swipe events anymore.  I discovered that
yesterday, after uninstalling BetterTouchTool.
And there is apparently no official way to receive
them: it seems to be a bug.  I don't know why I
receive them (more or less) when BetterTouchTool
is in disable mode.

I will try to detect vertical swipe gestures with
lower level events: it doesn't seem too difficult.

And then, urgent matters prevented me to implement
setcursor() and to rework the "flush image to
screen" code.

So I will send my code in the next few days,
unless there is a need.