That's one of the mice mentioned on the wiki.  It's a great mouse in my
experience, though it doesn't have a normal scroll wheel, more like the
trackpoint on thinkpads.  It works with a passive PS/2 adapter if you need to
use it on an older machine, too.

Be warned of its Amazon and Ebay listings, though.  It is a laser mouse with no
included PS/2 adapter, despite the listings' descriptions stating that it's an
optical mouse with said adapter included, at least in my experience.