Re: Ether speed

I was just asking in case there was a perfmormance improvment to be had for
free.

To be honest, the ether performance is not really a limiting feature of the
pi for me, if fact the cpu and ether are a fair match for each other.

A significantly faster cpu would upset this balance IMHO. This is just gut
feelings from using my Pi quite a bit as a terminal and as an internet radio.

I do wonder if they have got it wrong with the Pi-2 and should have gone with
Gig Ether - Time will tell.

The Odroid-c1 looks nice but so does the Beagle-bone black and the
Hummingboard, there seem to be quite a few these days.

-Steve