Hi Mayuresh !

Can't help offering the quote:

*First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win. *
*Mahatma Gandhi*

I have read with considerable bemusement the many responses to your
proposal.  Granted that it does look like a huge challenge.  Knowledgeable
people can see many problems with what you are contemplating.  But you have
to remember that you might learn a great deal if you attempt your idea and
sometimes good things come from attempting grand challenges. Just think
what would have happened if Columbus had given up when his proposal was
first rejected.

May I suggest that you overlook the emotional negativity and look at the
technical specifics of why many others see your proposal as foolhardy.
Then having given due consideration to the technical issues and your
resources (both time and knowledge) you would be in a far better position
to make an informed decision.

IMHO Plan9 offers a great deal of potential but is hamstrung by the lack of
resources to advance device drivers and accommodate the evolution of
hardware since the times it was designed.  To many people the visual
aspects of the user interface are unappealing and yet to others that is
exactly what appeals to them.  So it is impossible to please all the people
all the time.  I for one, would very much like to see the Plan9
architecture and thus concepts become available within more mainstream
environments.