Closet 9 Fans, outed!

Pity, really, because these may be reluctant to reveal how to access a
remote 9P site. But exciting, nevertheless.

The weird thing I don't quite get is that it looks like u9fs running
under WX with an extX interface. Is that going to be the trend? What
are the permissible permutations?

Lucio.

--
Lucio De Re