> Looks like that was it - thanks a lot David! IMAP is syncing as we
> speak. It looks like I have my work cut out for me to get things
> updated to 9legacy's latest and greatest.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

I've put some patches together that made acme Mail a bunch more usable
for me.  Mostly around showing read/replied flags.  If you want, feel
free to prepare patches for 9legacy, and I'll be more than happy to
give a hand:

        https://code.9front.org/hg/plan9front/rev/c6d4c49b1653
        https://code.9front.org/hg/plan9front/rev/aca41046f6ee

There are also a couple of upas changes, but our upas in 9front is
based on nupas, and not the one in 9legacy -- still, I was staring at
the imap code in both to understand what was going on, and I think the
approach to not fetching everything should be applicable:

        https://code.9front.org/hg/plan9front/rev/99a26b67689a

Unrelatedly, would there be interest in adding the `$split{cmd} syntax
from 9atom to 9legacy?  I think it's currently the only reason that
git9 doesn't work out of the box there, and it's very nice syntax.