On Fri, Apr 2, 2021, at 5:20 AM, Lucio De Re wrote:
> I think that the "purity" (imaginary as it may be, it is an historical
> fact) of BL Plan 9 and the practicality of 9front should be discussed
> at a philosophical level

To toss in my bit (although it's really more anecdote than philosophy): Years
ago, I recall a strong devotion to purity of concept amongst core 9front
developers. They didn't want to make changes for change's sake. I'm still
amused/confused that 9fans at that time started accusing 9front of exactly what
they weren't doing: making changes for change's sake! ;) But in the years since
then, some small non-fix changes have been made.