The figures turn out to be quite practical though! :) Non-utf8 Encoding for
most forms should work now, although some corner-cases for POST are still
missing.

Probably the fonts could be copied over or you can look for fonts that include
subfonts covering the fullwidth ranges 0xff01-0xffe5. By the way, the fonts are
configurable now, so the $font env variable is parsed, e.g. it's possible to
start with:

font=/lib/font/bit/pelm/unicode.9.font go run .

All unicode.###.font files are then used for scaling, unfortunately anti
aliased fonts don't work well yet.

Also I found ttf2subf and the fontsel tool quite practical:

http://9front.org/extra/ttf2subf.tgz
http://shithub.us/sigrid/fontsel/HEAD/info.html
https://plan9.io/wiki/plan9/fonts/index.html

Philip