I am not allowed to ignore some advice when Vic raises a much more
interesting subject matter and does it in a perfectly justified and well
formulated fashion - and gets accused of being an AI or at minimum playing
one on 9fans?

How do you know that I did not follow any of Moodley's advice, which
incidentally I acknowledged I may not be competent to follow? None of the
legacy people I have noted responding have been even remotely as offensive
as those who are determined to deify 9front in legacy's place - when there
is no effort on legacy's side to promote our particular preference, nor to
justify such preference as being superior in any manner.

What I notice - correct me if I am mistaken - is that any comparison
between 9front and 9legacy seems to needle a few members (very few, there
are many names from that community that have not participated, specifically
the ones I know hand have long respectes, ask them) of the 9front community
that seem to take offence unless 9front is painted in a better light. I
guess that's permissible, but please mind your manners if you choose to go
that route, this is 9fans and 9front I believe has its own discussion
groups.

Lucio.

--
Lucio De Re