I guess we're on the same page, right up and including the fist fight(s).
But I think we are all entitled to be treated more courteously in a public
forum such as this, including not ascribing malice unless it is explicit.
Being touchy has plagued this forum just about forever, it would be nicer
if instead of calling out bad behaviour, it got the benefit of the doubt. I
accept that I was as guilty of that presumption as much as anyone who
posted after me.

Lucio.

--
Lucio De Re