Oh and did I mention that this also happens to me with normal acme on Plan 9? :-(

On Nov 5, 2007, at 4:54 PM, Anant Narayanan wrote:

andrey mirtchovski wrote:
look with an argument works, you just need to make sure you've
selected both Look and the argument. a shortcut is to select "Look
argument" with the middle mouse button, but then you lose the
selection for consecutive searches and you'll have to reselect the
text.

I did that the first time, and it didn't work.

executing "Look something" from the banner will also not move the
mouse to the next result, leaving it on top.

The mouse doesn't move, but the next match isn't highlighted either. I
tried both the chording (middle click across Look and its argument) as
well as the select-and-execute (left click and select Look + argument,
then middle-click) methods - the matches simply don't highlight for me :(

I'm trying this on AcmeSAC 0.24 on OS X 10.4.

--
Anant