Hi everyone.
I am interested in the gsocfs project listed here -
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/gsocfs
Though it does sound kind, but since I am not very much familiar with
Plan9 development environment, I was wondering if it could get way too
complex for someone relatively inexperienced.
I do have a fair enough idea of what all is needed to be implemented,
how it can be done, and how in general file servers (and other things)
work in Plan9; the only thing that I'm concerned about is the
development environment.
Could anyone please suggest as to what all is required from a student
to attempt this?
Regards,
Siddhant Goel