Hi,
I'm trying to install plan9 under Xen 3.2.0 with venti
but the kernel avaiable on the web is too old to support nventi.
I decided to try to compile it but there were some troubles I was able to fix
(with the help of #plan9). Now there's a problem (or two) I do not know
how to solve; I must inform you that I'm not an expert of both plan9 and C.
This is what I did:

9fs sources
cpr /n/sources/xen/xen3/9 /sys/src/9
cd /sys/src/9/xen3

then I got /usr/local/xen from my xen installation and put it under xen-public
I edited xenpcf to remove il support

mk

I had a problem of type in xendat.h fixed by replacing
uint8 with uint at line 1540

mk

I had some other problems which I fixed by
1) adding void  mfence(void); into fns.h
2) editing line 286 in sdxen.c to look like
         xenbio(SDunit* unit, int lun, int write, void* data, long nb, uvlong
bno)
3) adding /$objtype/lib/libip.a\ to LIB in mkfile
4) adding in l.s
TEXT mfence(SB), $0
        BYTE $0x0f
        BYTE $0xae
        BYTE $0xf0
        RET

mk now gives two errors which I do not know how to fix:
...omissis...
size 9xenpcf
v4parsecidr: undefined: memcpy in v4parsecidr
_strayintrx: _ctype: not defined
mk: 8c -FVw '-DKERNDATE='`{date ...  : exit status=rc 7851: 8l 7855: error

any idea?
Thank you

S.