> The generated command line uses "--work random:prefix=11,0".
> Random? Why is that? I stop the table generation and change
> runtime parameters several times a day depending on how I need to
> use the computer. Could I with this setting risk generating a
> sequence more than once?

srand(time(NULL)) is called before sucking random values out of
rand(), so a repeating PRNG sequence will not happen.

> Wouldn't a sequencial generation be better?

does not matter at all.
Another issue with the PRNG is that it only has 32bit state,
that will be fixed in the next svn release changing to boost::random.
since 2^32 is good for 4 billion chains, the random numbers used
so far are good enough.