Usenet costs money... i did not like to spend any money for just sharing data...

What is also possible is Wuala. With one computer you can get 100GB
free online storage. When we all make an a51 group, every one of us
could share for free the data.

I use wuala for linux distribution development(internal developer
group) and share(no traffic limits) and it is great :)

I also prefere the server from Axel with 1GB/s and 10TB storage :)

please no usenet...