Hi,

> Apologies if this subject has already been covered, but has anyone attempted
> to do table generations using PS3 hardware?

I did a few back-of-the-enveloppe calculation and it ended up being in
the same order of magnitude as the ATI GPU cards ... but less
convenient (need to re-implement / re-test / re-rebug and not really
faster), so I didn't pursue.

> On a side note, have all the
> tables now been generated, or are there still some outstanding?

"all the tables" ?

AFAIK It's a statistical attack, it's never complete, each new table
helps converge towards 100% success without ever reaching it (and with
a diminishing return for each new table).

Cheers,

    Sylvain