Alas, no still Win32 only - (and that has taken me till 1am most nights,
maybe this is what these new drug developments like provigil are for...?)

Laurie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 11:52 AM
Subject: [abcusers] Muse2 for Linux? (was: pre-announcement)

Will Muse2 be runnable under Linux?  With sound?

I'm one of those rare folk who like to run Linux but who is also
willing to *pay* for good software.  Paying my own bills that
way probably counts as a bias.  ;-)

So I'm wondering whether I'll be able to get Muse2 for Linux,
and whether paying *once* will be enough.  Or maybe it'll run
under the Windows emulator ("wine")?

-Rick
To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html