From: "Jack Campin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [abcusers] Muse2 - pre-announcement, call for ideas

> Muse2 is now in the final stages [...]
> So I am deciding what should be free and what should need paying for.
>
> The following are in the plan:
>   Reading ABC and Printing it are free.
>   30 days free trial with all functions enabled
>   Saving files, playing files - you pay for.

>From the viewpoint of what I want to include bundled with my CD-ROM:
the idea would be to provide the user with (1) something useful they
can't do without the ABC source and (2) some idea of what they might
be able to do if they paid.  Given my GIFs and sound files, they can
already print and play music without going near ABC, let alone Muse's
native features, so whether you include printing doesn't matter.

What I *would* like is the ability to display on-screen and play back
tunes after being manipulated by Muse, in particular after transposing
them (for singers whose voices don't fit the keys I've provided).  If
people want to save the transpositions, they can pay.

To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html