> Besides, you missed the point I was trying to make, which is that
> my tunes are spread in loads of places nowadays, so even if I
> change my copy of them and upload to my web site, there will still
> be thousands of copies on people's computers and other web
> sites.

I didn't miss that one. I wanted to do something useful and to supply at least
one simple solution for a minor problem. If you want to make use of it or not
is entirely up to you.

Please don't you then miss a very important point im MY mail. The point was:
If anyone has a similar problem - that is, he wants to change a large number
of huge abc files in a similar way, and if this work is a tedious one to do
even with a powerful editor, then I'll be there, anytime, to try to find an
easy solution, so don't hesitate to ask me. I would be delighted to be able
to give the abc community something back in return to everything I have been
able to enjoy over the years.

Ulf