On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 04:05:59PM +0200, Henrik Norbeck wrote:

> 3.3.5. %%abc-include - Why use .abh as an extension? Why not
> .abch? Or are we still limited to 8+3 chars for file names?

There is at least one member of this mailing list - that's me - using abc
on a 8+3 filesystem once in a while. Though I'm running a modern OS on my
ancient Atari Falcon that can handle long filenames without problem
nowadays, there are occasions where I boot the standard TOS 4.04 that
my Atari has built in ROM. In this case I'm back in the 8+3 era ;-)

Besides, what's wrong with .abh ?

Martin Tarenskeen