"Temporarily fixed" didn't give me an intuitive understanding. Temporarily would tell me something about duration. Perhaps it would make more sense, in my opinion, to just remove "temporarily". Something pinned, doesn't have to be un-pinned, it may remain pinned indefinitely. Like pinning a program to Windows7's taskbar.

Arnstein / RaZiel