Hi Brett, Is this still an issue for you?  We're very near the end of
discussions for IA2 1.3 and wanted to see if more discussion is needed
on this issue.  -Pete

--
*Pete Brunet*

a11ysoft - Accessibility Architecture and Development
(512) 467-4706 (work), (512) 689-4155 (cell)
Skype: pete.brunet
IM: ptbrunet (AOL, Google), ptbru...@live.com (MSN)
http://www.a11ysoft.com/about/
Ionosphere: WS4G