Hi :)
I think that is a brilliant idea!  The great thing about hindsight is that
things seem so obvious afterwards.

Can you post a bug-report and make it into a feature request?  One of the
drop-down menus is supposed to have "feature request" as one of the choices but
it might be easier to just add
[feature request]

into the subject-line.  Someone on the User List said they couldn't find the
option in any of the drop-downs and wanted me to post a screen-shot showing it
but i'm no good at posting bug-reports and find their whole interface really
difficult to work out.  So, i just advised putting the extra bit in the
subject-line and let the devs sort the drop-downs.  I feel a bit bad and guilty
because i know they are busy!

Regards from
Tom :)

>>> for Orca  , maybe we need something similar on the Windows JAB side.(