David,

Those two folders are identical, one is simply  a Linux static link to the
other and assigned a name format that was needed by a user friendly GUI
installer for /A administrative in "parallel" installations (where no Windows
registry values are written but the install is mostly functional).

A static link was the quickest way to get the repo functional.

If you're interested the GUI installer utility is here:
http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/

Otherwise the nightly TB builds can be installed from a command window using
the Microsoft Installer -- msiexec.exe

Stuart