Hi :)
I suspect that calling it an "Enhancement Request" might make people see it
in a more positive way.  "Bug report" sounds like a grumbly aunt or
something.

Also if it's something that LO has not had before then it is an
enhancement.  It's not like it was something that got broken or doesn't
quite work as it should.

I am struggling to work out how devs think but i am beginning to think the
above might be getting closer to it.
Regards from
Tom :)