hi.
i tested libreoffice 5.1 and saw difference in accessibility.
for example: in previous versions, when i wanted to navigate word by
word using control left and control right, when there was a
punctuation nvda first says the page number and blank.
but in 5.1 when i there is a punctuation, nvda does not announce page number.
instead, says the punctuation and then blank.
for example: says kama blank or question blank and other punctuation marks.
hope that be useful for you and help you.

--
O people! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord
and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy

please visit al-islam.org