Hello,  I was given this email address and hope it is the right one to
contact.

I recently set up a Windows laptop with Windows 10 Creators Edition and
have JAWS 18 installed.  Both are fully up to the latest updates.    A
couple of months ago, I installed LibreOffice and had great difficulty
because often when I started up LO, Jaws would stop working and then
restart itself.

A number of buttons and fields didn't work either.   So, I put it aside for
a while.   This week I decided to try again and asked someone to update the
latest LO as the inplace update button wasn't accessible for me.

Now, when I start LO, it does not even speak anything.  It is completely
"hidden."   But I know LO is actually running because I will randomly type
some text, then press Alt+F4 to close the program and I get a prompt to
save or discard my file.

But while LO is open, nothing works.  No menu button, tabs, arrow keys,
nothing.

Is this a known problem?

Thanks,
Bryen M Yunashko