Hi!

I am using Windows 10, NVDA 2020.4 and LO 7.1.  In several places, like in
Calc's formatting toolbar, there are things called a "drop down button."
How do you activate them, and what is the expected functionality?  To
further, on this toolbar there is a drop down button for "Borders."  I have
tried pressing "spacebar" and "enter" on it, but nothing seems to happen
(activation).  What I expect to happen is some sort of a pick list of types
of borders would appear; such as single underline, double underline and so
on (functionality).

So, how do you activate a drop down button, and what is its functionality?

Thanks,

Richard