Michael wrote:
>So far, I cannot reproduce this with LibreOffice 7.5.4.2 and NVDA 2023.1. When
>I open a new spreadsheet and press the right arrow key, focus moves to cell B1
>and NVDA announces "B1" as expected, etc.

>Is this also broken for you (if so, what exactly happens/is announced?) or is
>your scenario more complex?

At first I was baffled as I was encountering this behavior rather consistently.
However, I now understand why you weren't seeing the problem as well as how to
correct it.
In NVDA's Document Settings I had the "Cell Coordinates" option in the "Table
Information" group disabled. Once I enabled this option cell coordinates are
being announced correctly in the manner expected. Normally, if this option is
disabled you will just hear NVDA announce "cell" instead of the coordinates,
such as A1, B1, etc. However, if this option is disabled I think you'll
encounter the issue. If you start at cell A1 move to the right a few times and
then move back to the left. You should notice that NVDA attempts to read the
cell coordinates but often reads the incorrect reference.