Hello Friends,

After spending nearly at about 72 hours with my nokia 6600 and with the
bluetooth connection, I'm writing this mail to you all for clarifying how to
connect my phone with my pc via bluetooth.

Actually, after spending that much time, I got failled in connecting it with my
pc though. my PC is identifying the phone but, saying that the phone cannot be
authenthecated. I really fed up with this one.

Any suggestions or any advice is appreciated.

Cheers,

Kasha.