Hi folks !

A visually challenged girl from Kerala has made it to the PG programme in
English Literature at CIEFL, Hyderabad.  She is trying to establish a contact
with students / faculty members, preferably visually challenged themselves,  in
that Institute to collect some info on the facilities available, must-have
accessories required etc.  Do we have any members from this institute in this
mailing list ?  Or, do the members know someone who would be willing to furnish
the info ?

Kindly let me have the contact info of such person(s), if any, ASAP.

Thanks and regards

R Sudhir
M: 98 472 76 126