-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sudhir R
Sent: Monday, 10 July 2006 8:51 AM
To: Access India
Subject: [AI] Contact required at CIEFL, Hyderabad

Hi folks !

A visually challenged girl from Kerala has made it to the PG programme
in English Literature at CIEFL, Hyderabad.  She is trying to establish a
contact with students / faculty members, preferably visually challenged
themselves,  in that Institute to collect some info on the facilities
available, must-have accessories required etc.  Do we have any members
from this institute in this mailing list ?  Or, do the members know
someone who would be willing to furnish the info ?

Kindly let me have the contact info of such person(s), if any, ASAP.

Thanks and regards

R Sudhir
M: 98 472 76 126
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at