-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kiran Kaja
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:14 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Problem with Airtel broadband email addresses

Hi all,

I came to know that some of our members who are using the e-mail addresses
provided with their Airtel broadband connections are unable to receive any
list mail As of now. I have no idea why Airtel broadband is blocking list
mail. This may be the result of an arbitrary spam filter or some such thing
on their end. If anyone has a contact email address for airtelbroadband,
please let me know and I will write to them explaining the problem. I really
doubt if they will do anything about it.

If Airtel broadband users have no other option of receiving list mail and if
free pop3 based email services are also not working for you, I may consider
creating email accounts for them on the accessindia site itself. Although I
can create unlimited number of email accounts which can be accessed through
pop3 and imap, I am not sure if I will be able to sustain the site
financially if everyone of us wants an email account with the accompanying
storage space. This is fine as long as users download mail regularly. But if
someone checks mail once a week or in some such long intervals, the server
space will be unnecessarily taken up by personal mail.

I would like your comments on this.

Thanks,
Kiran.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with