Hi friends !

This weekend, I found my home system was not performing as smoothly as it has
been in the past.  I am using Jaws 5.x with Windows 2000 Prof and the problems
I am facing include Jaws not reading out the items in the Start menu, Task Bar,
Menu titles in applications (like File, Edit, etc).

I have gone through the usual settings check list of ensuring the window is
maximised, the classic desktop being enabled and Normal view set in Word etc.

Any solutions ?

Thanks and regards

RS

M: 98 472 76 126