From: "mufazal munshi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 3:13 PM
Subject: [AI] O E error dialogue

> hey list,
>
> each time i launch the outlook express i am welcomed
with some sort of a
error dialogue. i called a technician to find out what
the problem may be
and he, at first, said that there was some virus. then
he reformated the
computer and reinstalled outlook for me.
> the problem seems to persist and it is most annoying
to receive an error
dialogue on launching the software. this error appears
subsequently to a
bell tone indicating that i have some new mails coming
in.
> i have configured an MTNL account and 2hotmails with
my OE.i am using OE
version6.0 and Jaws6.0

> when i tried to read the most recent dialogue it
read as under:

> The host 'smtp.mtnl.net.in' could not be found.
Please verify that you
have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mtnl
account', Server:
'smtp.mtnl.net.in', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:
11004, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

> there are 2 options that i am given with this
dialogue, one is the details
button and the other is the hide button.
> kindly help to resolve this problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mufffi.
> To unsubscribe send a message to