That could be true and the default homepage address can certainly be
changed. But my question is: Why will the rediffmail open when some links
are clicked inside a particular page? That's the puzzle for me.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vikas Kapoor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem with Internet Explorer

I suppose you have mistakenly clicked somewhere on the rediff site which
goes something like this,: "click here to make it your home page". If that
be the case, then go to the property of your internet, or take the internet
options from the tools menu and there in, in the general tab, you can define
your home page according to your choice.
Regards,
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN ID:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]