Dear members
We all know that this group is meant for meaning full discussion related to
blind field but some of the members are flooding it with unnecessary postings
with off topics and another encouraging them while replying those postings.
It is my suggestion , that if somebody is really interesting in these kind of
posting , he or she may send personally to  those members who are really
interesting getting them.
Ashwani Jassal
ph.D Scholar
E mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]