I guess you have already checked out with the UCL support system. The
subjects can  certainly be studied. You might not find many people in India
who have done the said subjects.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Ekinath Khedekar
Sent: 03 October 2015 22:22
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Help me to take a right call

Dear Scholars,

I am again faced with a difficult option of choosing subjects like
Econometrics and statistics for my studies at UCL.

I could not do it 8 years back. But do you think I can do it now with
improved technology and support?

Do please reply to my query if anybody of you or your friends has done
abovementioned subjects successfully. I will also have opportunity to
learn few modeling softwars such as R, Stata, SPSS etc.
Kindly let know if these are accessible and a VI can manage operating on
them.

Do kindly note to share your own first-hand experience or refer me to
one who has done it or else I may land up in soup if I cannot manage
these subjects.

I want to conquer them for sure.

Thanks advanced.

Ekinath

--

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the something I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should
do, by the grace of God, I will do."
EDWARD EVERETT HALE.

dia.org.in

please visit the list home page at