Vidya pointed out rightly.
if u could get materials then we can do Econometrics and Statistics.
I have done statistics in my UG and PG.
I have not faced that much issues in learning Statistics but in the
case of Econometrics I faced difficulty in the UG level and I was
forced to ignore it in my PG.
here the important thing is the availability of study material in
accessable formats.
but there may not be such issues in your case .
in the case of SPSS I myself find it difficult to use it.
it may be because of my lack of practical experience in using it.
Best
Rekha