From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Salim qureshi
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 6:30 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Need Suggestion/Feedback Regarding Net Banking Special
Reference To HDFC Bank's Net Banking Including Over All Website Of HDFC Bank

hi, pls tell me how to filter duplicate links in jaws?

On 10/2/15, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For online shopping, you go to the website you want to shop on and
> choose net banking as the mode of payment. You then select hdfc and
> follow the prompts.
>
> Pranav

Dr. salim qureshi.
consulting physio therapist mumbai india.
mobile: +919702559821
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sq2104
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sq2104
skype: physiosalim