From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
avinash shahi
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 11:09 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Economic Times Editorial: Why government’s Accessible India
campaign is an excellent idea

agreed sir. In fact ramps/lifts  which are undoubtedly needed to make
travel easier for the people with locomotor disabilities. However we
should be mindful of the fact that the accessibility needs of other
disabled communities is not overlooked.
On 10/23/15, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> A good initiative.
> Unless something can be measured, it hardly has anything impact.
>
> However, I am afraid accessibility is often touted for physically
> challenged.
> Accessibility for sensorily challenged like blind and deaf is subtle and
> does not figure adequately in policy makers minds.
>

> सादर / With thanks & Regards
> राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
> सहायक महाप्रबन्धक AGM
> बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
> भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक Reserve Bank of India
> नागपुर Nagpur
>
> 0712 2806846
>
> President
> VIBEWA
> Co-Moderator
> VIB-India
>
> A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and
> laughter.

Avinash Shahi

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.