Dear All:

Greetings from the Eyeway Helpdesk!

Follow below the Daily Eyeway Alerts:

1. Planet-abled provides accessible travel solutions for people with
disabilities.  We customize tours according to the different ability of the
traveller so that they are fully able to enjoy and experience the new place
and culture. Converting specially-abled tourists into travellers and
creating a platform for inclusive tourism alongside.  So if you are
differently abled or are a family member of one, come join us in the First
Ever Accessible Heritage Tour in Delhi this January 30, 2016 !! You can
come alone or with a family member/friend/partner to have an inclusive
travel experience no matter what your disability is. We have designed the
tour and itinerary keeping in mind travellers of different disabilities.
You could be visually impaired, hearing or speech impaired or mobility
impaired, we'll make sure you don't miss out on anything. The accessibility
of the places and their historical significance in and around the area has
been taken care of as well. We would start at 10 am and cover the park in
first 3 hours. Then we would have nice scrumptious lunch in the natural
setting like a mini picnic and move to the Qutub Complex. We start the
second leg of tour at 2 pm and would cover the place in next 2 hours. Book
Tickets here to the First Accessible Heritage Tour of Delhi.  Call us at –
9582088882. Email Us at - tra...@planetabled.com <mailto:
tra...@planetabled.com. More at
http://eyeway.org/?q=first-ever-accessible-heritage-tour-delhi

2. The 5th session of project Dignity was held on 6th December 2015. Venue:
The Silver Linings Office: 164 B, Pocket A, Mayur Vihar Phase 2, Delhi
110091. Time: 11am. To 4.30pm. Number of Participants: 9. Session one was
moderated by Preeti Monga: Here  participants shared their life challenges
and successes, while Preeti helped them recognize the learning's and
development
their life experiences had given them; while the others also found how they
could relate to each other's experiences and derive value and courage from
the same. Session two was moderated by Ms. Ronnica: Here the participants
were drawn into a discussion by the moderator; to get them to identify what
were the top things that they wanted to learn and develop, so that these
sessions could actually bring value to all of them. Session 3 was jointly
moderated by Ms. Ronnica and Preeti.  This session dealt with relationship
and marriage.Session 4 was once again moderated by Preeti: This session was
around general issues of visually impaired women and non disabled women.
Challenges around striking a good work life balance and other day to day
issues. The Dignity Workshop culminated with a hot cup of tea and cookies
and happy smiles!With a plan of Dignity workshops to grow in numbers and
participants. Also, to involve more non disabled and other disabled females
in the programme. We are also in the process of looking for collaborations
with other institutions and organizations to increase our reach! More at
http://eyeway.org/?q=dignity-session-5th-report

3. DIVYA JYOTHI CHARITABLE TRUST is organizing  state  level yoga camp and
cultural programme on sixth and seventh of February 2016  . We are
expecting 100 visually impaired persons to participate in different events.
Yoga camp will be held on  6th  and 7th February  from 10.30am to 3.30 pm.
Cultural  program will be held on 6th and 7th February from 3.30pm to
8pm.  Cultural
program Competitions will be held in the following categories. Patriotic
group  songs, Folk group  songs, Laavani group  songs, bajana group songs.
All events will be open for groups only, consisting of 4 to 10 members.
Each team should give 30 minutes program  Including  four category along
with instruments. Each team is allowed with single escort, if it is girl
participants in the team they can bring one lady escort and travelling
allowance will be given to escorts. Food and accommodation will be provided
to participants  from 5th February 4pm to 8th February 10am and winning
teams will be given prizes. Registrations are open between 10 A.m. to 5
P.M. Contact Shri Nagaraj  0821-2510129 0821-2510129 or  9513359881

Last date for registration 31 January 2016. E mail I d is
divya.jyothi.tr...@gmail.com. More at
http://eyeway.org/?q=state-level-yoga-camp-and-cultural-program-visually-challenged-mysore

--
With warm regards, Helpdesk Team!