Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 6:53 PM
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [AI] Experiences with windows 10

you are welcome.
i would like all our access india members to go and grab the upgrade.
if you have any questions regarding it just send a mail.
cause this os is our os.
microsoft is listening to all the accessability problems that we have.
and once you upgrade you can use the windows feedback app to give
microsoft feedback about the problems that you have.
just keep in mind that dont try upgrading over a unstable internet
connection or when there is high chance of a power outage also keep a
sighted help around however with windows 10 the chance of you
requireing help is less as even if the upgrade fails your pc will be
restored to the previous condition it was in.