I never mention my institute name for education details. But even if we
mention, there should not be harm. Or the better would be have a conversation
with recruitment team before sending resume so that you would know level of
their understanding.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | @csrinivasu
Sent from my iPhone 5C