take back the card to DRM office & tell them the problem, or once try
to book ticket in the counter but if still there is problem in counter
while booking ticket then there is problem visit DRM office, here
another thing I would like to add had you entered the ID numbers that
is NRNDLSXXXXXX  properly if you do mistake in entering the number the
card will be rejected in online.