If possible, do reach out to your top level management and tell them you
are not there to complain but to explain. Tell them why NVDA is your screen
reader of choice. Stress on a couple of things like it's powerful,
efficient and FREE. Show them a couple of videos. Try and meet a person who
is perhaps a bit sensitive.

Good luck,

That said, Kanchan, Amar, Harish et al,
Is there something we can do to work with Ministry of HRD / Social Justice
and IT to have assistive technology listed in approved software / hardware?

Best,
Srini

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch